Join us at Creekside on Fri. Sept. 8, 2023
Register and Sponsor now!
All proceeds go to the benevolent fund for our Salem firefighters and dispatchers.
Team Registration Information
- Each team is $650 early bird. After July 31st, teams will be $750.
- Teams of Four
- A team comes with two golf carts.
- Teams can be personal or corporate.
Other ways to give:
- Raffle tickets can be purchased for the event before or onsite—$5 for one or $20 for 5.
- Golf contests will be for sale onsite.
- Whether you are playing or not, $50, $100, or more can be donated directly to the benevolent fund.
About the Benevolent Fund
This fund supports Salem firefighters and their families in the event of a crisis. It is a safety net for our heroes and their loved ones. Recently, The Salem Fire Foundation was able to provide $10,000 from the Benevolent Fund to the family of a firefighter who was dying from cancer. The funds were sent to the firefighter and his family directly, three days before his passing. This contribution helped the family with funeral arrangements and expenses before funding life insurance, and city payout of benefits was disbursed. Participating in this tournament is a great chance to support our local heroes.
For any questions about the golf tournament, sponsoring, having a team, or the benevolent fund, email [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors
Sponsors coming soon! We would love you to be a sponsor. Sponsor form is linked above.