Hands-Only CPR & AED Training
for 8th Graders
Click on a language to watch the video with subtitles
Steps for students to receive CPR/AED use certification:
- Watch the video “Whose Life Will You Save Today?”
- For English, click the video below. For another language, view our list of subtitle options on the left.
- Click the “CPR/AED Training Video Quiz” button to the left and take the quiz to display your learning outcome (be sure to select “English” or Non-English” according to your preference).
- Watch for a confirmation email containing your proof of certification!
Optional: Receive a gift card by teaching your family CPR!
- Teach one or more family members CPR.
- Click the “Student-Taught CPR Form” button to the left and fill out the form.
Whose Life Will You Save Today?
Students: Click here to watch our CPR and AED use training video.
About our CPR & AED Training Initiative
The SFF is planning to raise up a community ready and able to assist in the case of a Sudden Cardiac Incident. To do that, they are working with Salem/Keizer Public Schools and private schools to teach hands-only CPR and AED use to all 8th Graders over the next 20 years.
Since 2015 the Foundation trained over 16,000 students and covered the cost of professional firefighters’ time, training materials and equipment. The goal is to reach 3,500 students each year and they will go on to train their parents and families.
Total Need: $60,000 each year
Contribute to the training and purchase of reusable CPR manikin kits with videos in Spanish and English and fund 480 hours of labor.